Why Join ΑΣΤ?
Women have been joining Alpha Sigma Tau for more than 115 years for one simple reason: lifelong friendships grounded in shared values.
“I never thought I would be the kind to join a sorority, but I am so glad I did. I found lifelong friends and learned the value of being – and loving – myself. I believe that Alpha Sigma Tau is the best thing that ever happened to me.”
– Alumna Noel Netzhammer, Phi Chapter (Southeastern Louisiana University)
Since our founding in 1899, we have prided ourselves on continually promoting the ethical, cultural, social, and professional growth of our members – even during times of more limited opportunities for women.
Being an Alpha Sigma Tau means:
- Connecting to a national network of like-minded women who support you for life
- Personal and professional growth through initiatives like Illuminate, our innovative member development program that is like nothing else out there
- A focus on your safety, health, and wellness with engaging online resources
- Bettering your community through philanthropy and service
- Embracing real leadership opportunities at the local and national levels
If you are interested in being a founding member of Alpha Sigma Tau at Winona State, sign up for a time to chat with a team member today: http://ASTWinona.YouCanBook.Me